1. Is there a registration fee? Yes, there is a $20-$35 non-refundable fee per student/family to enroll in our classes.
2. How much is to attend a class? The cost may range from $55-$125 depending on the type of class, and the number of hours per week a student is enrolled in classes.
3. When do classes begin? Classes begin in September and run each for a Fall and Spring Session. Our Annual Worship Gathering is held in June.
4. Do I need to have dance experience to enroll? No, we accept student ages 4 through adult and at various dance levels-no experience required.
5. Is there a discount for multiple family members? Yes, we offer a 5% discount to the family account. We also offer a 10% discount for full prepaid tuition accounts for the year.
6. What kinds of classes do you offer? We offer a variety of Liturgical Dance Classes. Please refer to our "Classes" tab for more details.
7. What forms of payment do you accept? Credit/Debit, money order or checks only. NO CASH. Monthly tuition is by direct debit only and is payable on the 16th of each month.
8. What else do you offer? We have a wide variety of community service projects we participate in, field trips, conference attendance, workshops, speakers, etc. throughout the year.
9. Can I enroll on a monthly basis and come to class as a “walk in”? To receive the full benefit of the experience and receive the best quality in Liturgical Dance Instruction, we do not offer this type of class for our core dance classes. Dance requires commitment and discipline for yourself as well as respect for your dance mates on your team. However , we do offer specialty programs in other ares of the arts which do not require a full year commitment but run throughout the year for 5, 10, or 12 week sessions.
10. Do I have to participate in the Worship Gathering ? Yes, all company members are required and expected to participate. We are instructing and training worshipers and our desire and expectation for all students is to take their gift and their craft and present it as an offering before the Lord at the end of each year. It also helps to strive towards a common goal as a dance team, and pushes each student to enhance their skill in expressing their worship through the avenue of dance.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.